Sunday, October 12, 2008


I just want to thank all of you that have taken the time to visit my blog and left me some wonderful comments. I am humbled and flattered that such talented people are interested in my work. 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful October and come back and visit soon. I plan on adding some tutorials in the near future, if anyone has any suggestions or requests just let me know.
Many incredible artists have been kind enough to share their knowledge with me and I will be happy to do the same with you.
I will also be adding some wonderful blogs I have discovered as soon as I figure out how to do that on this blogger stuff.


 These are just a couple of my muses I thought I would share with you

Pugley and his son Paxil
 have been a constant source of ideas and laughs for the past five years

4 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Adorable!
Sandra

Joe said...

I would love any tips you have to share, I have been doing this for a while and not as often as I should, I just dont seem to get it sometimes. your work is wonderfull.

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Thanks Sandra I love your doggie fairytale!

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Hi Hobnell,

I plan on adding some tips and basic tutorials starting in November. I left you a post on your blog with a little more info.

Thanks!