Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A gift from Castle in the Air

Hi everyone! 
I have been busy finishing my Creepy Cutie Halloween piece for the 
Candy Apples & Razor Blades show at Bear and Bird Gallery.  I will put up the progress photos this week for those of you that like to see that and the finished photo this weekend. 

I wanted to take a moment to say a big THANK YOU to Karima Cammell over at 
Castle in the Air for  sending me this beautiful badge!!
We have been chatting ever since we met through the OWOH event. Her wonderful shop sells all kinds of amazing things and they have classes taught by such creative greats as Ulla Milbrath
Karima has been practicing her doll making and is fast improving. I am sure one of these days we will come up with something so we can teach a class together.
Thank You again Karima!!

-Rosanna

2 comments:

Jdee said...

I look forward to seeing what you're working on! And congratulations on the badge! That's way cool!
xoxo

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Thanks Joanna! I will be putting up some pics tonight.

Hugs!