Friday, October 29, 2010

New Show info! SMALL STUFF 4!!


Oh, the weather outside is....still hot.
I hope the weather is starting to get nicer for all of you. Its finally down to the high 80's here in South Fla. Halloween is this weekend and the Farmers Market begins next week!! Love it!!
I wanted to share with you the next show I am participating in.
It's called Small Stuff 4 and it will have a lot of wonderful artists selling small works of art at very reasonable prices to give art admirers the opportunity to begin collecting or to purchase unique gifts for the Holidays!
I have made 2 mixed media illustrations that I will be happy to show you next week.
The show will run from November 21-January 8th 2011, so there is plenty of time to buy someone you love, including yourself, a great gift!!
I will post more details next week
Have a Safe and Happy Halloween!!!!-Rosanna

No comments: