Thursday, February 17, 2011

2011 OWOH WINNER is!!!

Hi everyone!!
I went to RANDOM.org at 8:37pm Eastern time and I am happy to announce that
THE WINNER IS.....................

#198 JOANNE - Vintage Dragonfly!!!!!!!
I can't begin to tell you how great the OWOH events have been for me.
It was so amazing to reconnect with some old friends and make some new ones.
I really had a wonderful time visiting different blogs everyday
I have to admit I didn't get to all of them YET, but I will!
I'm off to contact Joanne!

I hope you all have a great weekend
Rosanna


5 comments:

JoAnne said...

Rosanna!!!! I AM ECSTATIC!!!!! Thank you so much. I was hoping I'd win your beautiful babe.I lost my phone, internet and tv service last night. Verizon is trying to fix it but I have no idea when I'll have service again. Just happy this was a work day and I have computer access here.
My email is iamjoanne@verizon.net. So I will provide you with my address as soon as I'm able. If by chance they don't fix it I will be back to work Monday and check with you then.
Thank you Rosanna!

Rosanna Pereyra said...

No problem Joanne!
Have a great weekend!!

JoAnne said...

Hey Rosanna, I'm back online! Shoot me an email whenever you want.

Unknown said...

Hi Rosanna, have been trying to contact you as you are my first prize OWOH winner. Well done !

Hope you get this message!

Http://sambonbon.blogspot.com

Contact me with your postal address so I can get your prize to you.
Sam.

JoAnne said...

Hi Rosanna,
Stop by and see your pixie babe at home in NY...