Monday, November 21, 2011

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving is upon us again and I want to take a moment to say that I am grateful and thankful for so many blessings in my life.

I am grateful for having work while so many don't,
good mental health in a time of stress
a close family when so many are alone.
I am thankful that most of my family can come over my little house for a
big meal that my amazing HUBBY cooks every year!(you're the best!!)
I get to hear mom and grandma tell funny old stories until tears
fall down my cheeks and my side hurts from laughing.
My kids get to see 4 generations celebrating together.
I am surrounded by people that I love and that love me.

In the spirit of the holiday season approaching I have been making some
primitive paper mache cuties for an art fair but I just couldn't wait to show you.
They are Faith, Hope, Love and Charity.
Faith and Hope are 9 inches tall Charity is a 15 inch angel and
Love is a 6 inch bride and groom cake topper that comes on a paper cake stand.
They will be dressed in new, vintage and antique fabrics.
These are spoken for but I will have more finished soon and
photos and info available for those that are interested
in purchasing a custom doll, angel, or a cake topper couple.

For all of you that will be celebrating Thanksgiving this Thursday,
I hope you have a beautiful day.
Rosanna

No comments: