Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy October Everyone!!

I hope all of you are doing great. I cant believe it is October already!! I have been in full swing filling commissions and preparing for an art show in early 2016.
I also want to thank all of you that joined my online doll making class at A for Artistic, it was amazing to meet so many amazing ladies from all over the world!

Well its still hovering at 90 degrees here in South Florida but I know its fall because Starbucks is selling Pumpkin Lattes! I started a new project that I hope to share the progress pics with you all in the upcoming months. As soon as I finish all of my commissions I will be putting some work in to my Etsy shop.
I am going to cut back on my commission work in 2016 in order to get more of my own creations out of my head. My notebooks are full of ideas and begging to be brought to life so I will oblige.

Here is a little art doll from the past to usher in some of the creepiness that belongs in October!

                                                         




















Have a wonderful week!!
Rosanna

2 comments:

pohli said...

Hi! What sealant do you use? You dolls always looks so matte. I tried various brands and they always leave a sheen to it. :(

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Hi Pohli sorry it took so long to reply, I dont use any sealant on my polymer clay dolls. I only use a matte varnish on my paperclay dolls.