Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Original Flapper Class Begins Tomorrow May26!

Hi everyone! My latest doll class, The Original Flapper, begins tomorrow at Aforartistic.com
There is still time to join in and learn how to make your very own art doll. I provide you with everything you will need to recreate The Flapper including a template, hundreds of step by step photos and clear instructions on a printable PDF. You can also ask me any questions for the duration of the class as well as send me progress photos for me to review and give advice on.
With what you will learn in my classes you can then create one of a kind personalized gifts for friends and family!! Think of all the red hat society ladies or seniors in your life that would get such a treat out of receiving one of these or getting a gift certificate for the class makes a great gift too!
Hope to see you there!
Hugs,
Rosanna


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG..I just LOVE that face!!!!!!