Monday, November 21, 2016

Thanksgiving an Alien, and a Pretty Girl!

It is almost Thanksgiving here in the United States and I actually have my Christmas tree up already!! This year I wanted to get ahead of the usual craziness so I started everything a little bit earlier and what a difference it has made. I will be doing this every year from now on, it takes so much of the stress off of me and I get more time to create. I am up to date on my commission work so if you are on the list, no worries all orders will be filled and sent out before Christmas!

Here is a little peek at an Alien Girl commission I did over the past week-





















































And here is another pretty girl Cintia, she is also a part of the smaller size of artdolls I have started working in.























I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I will be listing Cintia in my Etsy shop this Wednesday!!

No comments: