Friday, February 19, 2016

Giant Flower Backdrops Now Available for Custom Orders in my Etsy Shop

Due to all of the inquiries I had at my booth for custom flower orders, 
I am now offering paper flower backdrops in South Florida for :
decorating a room or table or wall,
baby showers, baptism, birthdays,weddings, mothers day, valentines, any holiday, any occasion, parties and all kinds of events in my local area of Miami-Dade, Broward & Palm Beach County. 

I can make you a custom color palette for your event. 
I can also design many other things such as a flower cake, table decorations, centerpieces, and bouquets.

If you want a single giant flower or 1000 flowers just send me a message so we can work out the details.

The $500 dollar price is for a 4 foot by 10 foot arch like the one in the first picture. (dolls,tent and tables not included ) 

I need 3 weeks to complete that order.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you on your event!!
Rosanna Pereyra
email me at rosannasart@aol.com
www.rosannasart.com




https://www.etsy.com/listing/268880949/giant-4x10-foot-paper-flower-backdrops?ref=shop_home_active_1

No comments: