Thursday, February 4, 2016

Race to the finish!!


Here are some things I have been working on for the St. Stephen's Coconut Grove Arts Festival.
My deadline is fast approaching, I only have 8 days to have everything finished, packed and ready to set up next Friday the 12th. The show begins on Saturday the 13th at 9am! 

















































Finishing some shoes. Less than 2 weeks until art festival, so much work so little time;) #paperclay#artdoll #artfestival #st.stephens#fashion#illustration

























Making lots of large paper flowers;)
These are actually fun to make, my brain goes into a trance.


I will add photos, prices and info on all of the dolls next week for those of you that wish to purchase a doll but wont be in Miami.

Have a great weekend!
Rosanna

No comments: