Friday, March 6, 2009

DONE!!



The hard part is finally over! Now I just need a concrete drill bit to put up my huge inspiration board and the ribbon shelf and a few white curtains to hide the supplies. The unexpected benefit of working so hard was that I lost 3 pounds in one week!!! I'm also covered in bruises from all of the heavy moving and building of things, but who cares-I lost 3 pounds!! For those of you that don't know me, I started a diet to lose 50 pounds in October and since December the scale hasn't moved, so you can see how great I feel to be able to lose 3 pounds. "ONLY" 37 more to go-yay! My goal is that by Fall I "will" (positive mindset) be back into shape. At least now I can focus on my artwork again!! 

BIG NEWS--I just set up an Etsy account and will begin selling some things there soon.

Big Hugs and Thank You so much for visiting my blog
Rosanna

13 comments:

nancye williams said...

Looks Great!
Wanna do mine next?
nancye

Sprite said...

Looks great! ha ha ha I was going to ask the same thing! Mine needs some serious help :) Pleeease? jk

Congrats on loosing a few and on the etsy store! I'm starting soon too, fun! Great luck :)

Big hugs,
Sprite

Anonymous said...

WOW Rosanna!!!
It looks fabulous! what work it is getting your "space" set up like you want...

I too was inspired to clean up my room with that same excuse... "Where was that again????"

3 pounds! Yea!!!!

Zoya said...

wow, a clean work space and a weight loss as a reward!! Too cool!!

Zoya

Lisa Gatz said...

Good for you! I'm impressed because I know how much work it is to move your stuff around...looking for the right furniture and places for things.

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Thank you so much everyone!! I hope I have motivated others to start on their own spring cleaning. I know its hard to start but once you're done its so worth it.
Thanks again for the kind words ladies!!

Big hugs,
Rosanna

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

WOO HOO Rosanna!!! Looks awesome....so clean and organized!! I did start mine then bgot bummed out cuase it was so much work and put things back..LOL I will do it again though soon, I was just not ready.
WOO HOO again on the 3 lbs!!

Can't wait to check out your ETSY store:)

HUGZ
Jacqui

Linda said...

It looks great! Can't wait to see your etsy store.

Anna-Mari said...

Oh I envy you, you got a sofa in your studio!!! Mine is too small to fit in even an armchair...

I so want to do a spring cleaning but my studio needs a serious renovation, the old wood burning stove has to go (this has been a kitchen ages ago), it is too dangerous to use. And the floor needs more insulation, it is cold, brrr. But one day... oh to have a tidy, beautiful study, would be perfect! You have it now, congrats!

Kims Art said...

What a talent you are! I am so glad you stopped and left a comment! You have motivated me to get with it! I know it must feel soooo good to have all that behind you. It looks great!

Maximus said...

I soooo hear ya! congrats on the 3lbs!! AND I am so jealous that you have a fabulous work place. I need one! lol :o) Amy

Terri said...

A lovely bright working space.

Lorell Lehman said...

This looks so great!....makes me want to move into a new studio just to have that joy of re-organizing and discovering long forgotten treasures. Lovely space!