Tuesday, February 16, 2016

St. Stephens Coconut Grove Arts Festival!

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2016

Her Art Dolls are magnificent















One art booth that really caught my attention was the booth of Rosanna Pereyra at the St. Stephen's Art Show. I usually don't notice dolls, but Gigi called me over and insisted I check it out. Glad I did. Rosanna, originally from Uruguay, who now lives in Florida was born into a family of sculptures, architects and designers. Her specialty is "Art Dolls," as you see here. Really cute hand-made dolls, made of polymer clay.

"Figurative Art Dolls are a way for me to incorporate all of the things I love. It combines technical design for creating armatures to balance the weight, metal work, sculpting, painting, fashion design and jewelry making," says Rosanna.

I had such a great time this past weekend at the St Stephens Coconut Grove Arts Festival!!
A heartfelt thank you to everyone that attended and purchased some of my art dolls and a great big thank you for featuring my work in the local news! You can read the full article at Coconut Grove Grapevine 
It was such an amazing experience and I was so honored to win an award in the sculpture category. 

It was raining and at times 25 mile an hour winds gusted but my little booth held up.

I will be listing 5 dolls left from the show in my etsy shop today.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/rosannasart

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines too!!
Here are a few pics of my booth from the article



















You can see more photos in my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/rosannasart/
Hugs,
Rosanna 

No comments: