Monday, December 15, 2008

A Pretty Little Christmas!!




Today is the Blog Party for A Pretty Little Christmas so in honor of it I am putting some pictures of my decor for this year. I really didn't have the energy or the $$$ to do too much this year so I kept it simple. The family tree is the white one with all of the kids ornaments and favorite colors as well as my more traditional tree in green and red by the hallway. The gift boxes are all going to remain empty until Christmas Eve because our curious kids pick them open and peek every year, so this year it will be a real SURPRISE!! hahaha! 


I wish I had more time to put up more pictures but there aren't enough hours in the day for me, maybe in 2009  I will start a flicker account so I can share more everyday pics with everyone.
Happy Holidays to All of You!!




12 comments:

Lori said...

thanks for sharing your pretty little Christmas!!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Rosanna your work is just incredible! I love your blog and will be back to visit.
Merry Christmas and bunny kisses,
shell

Fete et Fleur said...

Simple is always peaceful and wonderful. Your artwork is stunning!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your tree! And super gorgeous dolls! Wow!
xoxo
Dollybelle

Sandy said...

I love that festive feather topped tree and pretty packages! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are wonderful! I love the empty boxes idea. Thank you for sharing.
Merry Christmas

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Rosanna, merry christmas to you... and I LOVE your pretty white tree with your kids ornaments. Thanks for joining in the party! xo Heather

The Wrought Iron Gate said...

Rosanna,
Your decorations are simply lovely.I can feel the peace surrounding the wee angel playing her violin in the snow. Your artwork is amazing...such beautiful faces.
Kay Flynn-The Wrought Iron Gate

Secondhandrose said...

Your white tree is so pretty as are your packages. Thanks for sharing. Come for a visit.
karen

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

How lovely!
Merry Christmas!!
:)
~Becca~

Sandy said...

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. It was a pleasure to have you. Have a wonderful evening!

Michelle said...

Your blog is lovely! Merry Christmas!

Michelle :)