Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Autumn Everyone!


My favorite time of the year is fast approaching. There is something wonderful about Autumn that lifts my spirit. Unfortunately , South Florida is not a great place to witness the changes in season, but I have fond childhood memories of it.
A great big THANKS!! to everyone that visited the Peculiar Playmates show!! It was such fun.

I am preparing some work for the next Small Stuff 4 Show, 2-D and 3-D. Can't wait to show you guys...but I must.

Since I haven't decorated for fall yet( Its still too hot for me to get into the mood) I leave you with a painting that welcomes Fall. It is titled "Holiday" and is by James Jacques Tissot
If you want to see the Hi-res image click the link above to see it at the ARC Museum

This is how I want to spend a crisp Autumn Day!!
I wish you all a great new season!!
Rosanna

2 comments:

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Oh the colors in this are scrumptious!

Jdee said...

Happy Autumn to you too Rosanna! I look forward to what you do next! xoxo