Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March ALREADY!!

WOW, I can't believe how fast the days go by. I have been working on some Graphic Design projects as well as my book but here are a few pics of the past few weeks.
I won a lovely ATC painted card and tag from Sam Bonney of Cornish Contemporary for OWOH.


I scoured the beaches for shells but mainly came across these beautiful jellyfish, we also had a huge shark migration. YIKES!

I made a miniature baby in a nest.
I also visited one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie, to check out the new Spring window displays. They are so creative and a constant source of inspiration, and the clothing is adorable too!
and last but certainly not least a big warm WELCOME!! to all of my new friends and I hope everyone is having a great March so far!!

Rosanna

5 comments:

shannonc60 said...

Your baby is just gorgeous!

Lucky you having an Anthropologie nearby!

Lola Enchanted said...

Sooo amazing

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Thanks Shannon, I feel very lucky to have 3 close enough to see in 1 day if necessary:)

and thank you Lola!

Carolyn or Connee said...

Love your baby in the nest. I am working on some new babies, bears and bunnies too.

Rosa Grueso said...

Hola Rosanna!
Wow! Estaba mirando tu blog cuando he visto este post con tu bebé en un nido, y me ha dado un vuelco el corazón! Hace meses yo hice también unos bebés en nidos y realmente se parecen mucho! Incluso todos los detalles!!! Te prometo que no había visto tu bebé antes, de hecho empecé a hacer mis 10 bebés en febrero, pero como eran muchos los hice poco a poco y hasta marzo no los terminé...
Me parece una hermosa casualidad, hemos tenido la misma idea, con detalles parecidos, estamos conectadas!
Me gusta mucho todo lo que haces, y me alegra que estés de vuelta.
Un abrazo fuerte.
Rosa